Gain peace of mind knowing that your personal credit or debit card comes with benefits that save you time and money.
For Mastercard Benefit inquiries in the U.S., please call 1.800.MASTERCARD (1.800.627.8372). For inquiries outside the U.S., please reach out to Mastercard Global Emergency Services.
Mastercard Global Service?
Receive around-the-clock customer service assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with card-related questions.
Mastercard ID Theft Protection comes with your Mastercard at no cost. To activate your ID Theft Protection benefits, visit mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com and enter your card number to start the registration process.1
- Monitors your credit file for changes that could indicate fraud, such as new credit inquiries, an address change, or a new account opened in your name.
- Sends alert notifications whenever suspicious activity is detected so that you can take immediate action to minimize potential damage. The tool monitors suspicious activity related to the personal information you choose to track such as your name, address, email address, social security number, date of birth, debit/credit card numbers, or other sensitive data.
- Provides ID Theft Resolution, with white-glove service, assigning a resolution specialist to you when you require assistance resolving issues related to identity theft.
You pay only for the purchases you have authorized on your Mastercard, and you won't be held liable in the event of an unauthorized purchase. This coverage extends to purchases made in stores, over the phone or online.2
Arrange for a personal, dedicated meet-and-greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights, 24/7/365, at over 450 destinations worldwide.
Extended Warranty Insurance
Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer's or U.S. store brand warranty for a maximum of one year.3 To file a claim online, go to www.mycardbenefits.com.
Provides up to $250 per product, if you become dissatisfied with the product within 60 days of purchase and the merchant will not accept a return.4
Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
1. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance, Inc. Please see your guide to benefits for details, or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
2. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1.800.MASTERCARD (1.800.627.8372) for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only.
3. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Policy provides secondary coverage only.
4. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See your Guide to Benefits for more information.